Our mission is to restore the St. Regis Mountain Fire Tower for safe public access while developing an educational and interpretive program that promotes the historic and cultural values of the St. Regis Mountain Fire Tower, the NYS Fire Tower Network and the Adirondack Preserve.
09-01-2016 THE TOWER IS OPEN!!!
Be sure to scroll down the page to see ALL of the restoration work!
Donate a little more and get a Friends sticker/decal.
RECENT NEWS ARTICLES
- Fire tower logo design contest winner announced in ADE
- Patch/logo design contest winner announced on web site
- Work continues on St. Regis fire tower
- St. Regis Mountain: A Two for One Hike – story and photos by Gary Van Riper in Mohawk Valley Living
- Partnership formed to upgrade fire towers – press release by AARCH in Adirondack Daily Enterprise and Plattsburgh Press Republican
- Group discusses St. Regis fire tower rehab – by Shaun Kittle Adirondack Daily Enterprise